There are so many extraordinary reasons to work at Phoenix Art Museum—from the incomparable people to the irreplaceable works of art. When you join our team, you’ll be contributing to a culture of creativity and engagement that inspires a vital art community for the city and state. But what truly makes this an amazing place to work is our dedicated staff. From curators to craftspeople, accountants to art historians, careers at Phoenix Art Museum start with you.
Benefits of working at PhxArt:
- Complimentary Phoenix Art Museum Membership, with reciprocal admission to 1,000+ museums nationwide
- Free admission exchange program to many Arizona cultural institutions, like the Heard Museum, Phoenix Zoo, Arizona Science Center, and more
- Discounts at The Museum Store and Palette Restaurant
- Discounts on Gift Memberships for friends and family
- Trip reduction program, including carpool matching assistance, subsidies on transit passes, prize drawings, and more
- 37.5-hour work week
- Regular staff (working 30 hours or more per week) are eligible for:
- Medical, dental, vision, and pretax flexible-spending account plan options
- Disability coverage and life-insurance plans
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Enrollment in an organization-sponsored 401(K) retirement plan
Phoenix Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome you to apply to any job, volunteer, or internship opportunity. If you have an accessibility need or an accommodation request in the job application process, please contact us.